We regularly update our security certificates according to SSL standards to give you a good shopping experience at all times.
To continue your offroad.ist shopping with pleasure, make sure your internet browser and phone’s operating system are up-to-date.
You can download the current versions of your browser by clicking the links below.
Current Browser Versions
|Browser Name||Current Version||Address where you can update|
|Google Chrome||v48 and above||google.com/intl/en/chrome/|
|Internet Explorer*||v11 and above||microsoft.com/en-us/help/17621/internet-explorer-downloads|
|Mozilla Firefox||v44 and above||mozilla.org/en/|
|Maxthon||v5.02 and above||maxthon.com/mx5/|
|Safari||v5.02 and above||apple.com/us/|
|Opera||v35 and above||opera.com/en/download|
|Yandex||v16.3 and above||yandex.com.tr|
If you are having problems with Internet Explorer version 11 or higher, go to Settings.> Make sure “Show Intranet Sites in Compatibility View” is unchecked in the Compatibility View Settings menu.
Note: If you are using Google Chrome v29 and below, Firefox v29 and below, Internet Explorer v10 and below, Opera v16 and below, Safari v6 and below, Yandex v16.2 and below, Maxthon v5.01 and below, offroad as of February 12, 2019 We would like to remind you that you cannot continue your .ist shopping.
You can see the current versions of the Operating Systems below.
Current Operating Systems
|Android OS||v5.1.1 and above|
|iOS||v9.2 and above|
Note: We would like to remind you that as of February 12, 2019, you will not be able to continue your offroad.ist shopping if your phones’ operating system is below Android v4.1, IOS 4 and below.
For secure online shopping;
- Shop from e-commerce sites that you believe to be reliable.
- Keep track of your shopping, keep emails.
- Read the terms of delivery and cancellation/return/exchange before shopping.
- Save phone numbers or email addresses for questions.
- Be sure to use an up-to-date antivirus program on your devices.
- Set a password consisting of letters and numbers. Update your password periodically.
- Make sure that your mobile phone and e-mail information registered in their system are always up-to-date so that your bank can reach you in case of emergency related to your card.
Don’t Do These
- Don’t open emails from people you don’t know or messages from your Facebook account.
- Do not use unfamiliar USB and similar devices on your computer.
- Do not share your password information with anyone, do not save it somewhere.
- Do not share your card information, SMS codes sent to your phone, and site information with anyone. Do not hand over your credit card to anyone.
- If you receive e-mails or SMS directing you to any site to enter your personal/card information, do not give credit.
- Do not shop on public wireless networks or in public computers.
Pay Attention to These
- At the checkout phase of the site you are shopping for, pay attention that the link part changes from http to https.
- Be sure to get information before downloading applications to the technological devices you use.
- Beware of fake call center calls trying to get credit card information or personal information for various reasons.
- Be wary of people who call you and introduce themselves as lawyers, police, prosecutors, bankers, insurers, by analogy with the corporate numbers of banks.
- Be sure to download the applications you will install on your mobile phone from official application stores (such as Google Play, Apple Store). Programs downloaded from unofficial domains can infect your phone and your phone book, incoming SMS and banking information can be compromised.
What precautions does offroad.ist take for safe shopping?
Credit Card and Payment
- Only your name and surname are stored from your credit card information. No other information is stored in offroad.ist.
- Data exchange, including credit card information, between payment screens and banks is transmitted with a fully encrypted traffic.
- The latest technologies are used for your security on every page where you enter your personal information for purchases made with a credit card. The switch at the bottom of each browser is a sign for this.
- Users are provided with fast and secure payments with credit cards, debit and virtual cards, as well as BKM Express, GarantiPay and MasterPass applications.
- Users can use the “3D Secure System”, the secure payment infrastructure of banks.
- offraod.ist never requests credit card and password information from its users via e-mail.
- offroad.ist guarantees maximum security with the software it uses and more than 100 fraud control filters. With these filters, it protects both its users and itself against counterfeiting that may occur in shopping.
- Payments made through the “Fraud Unit” included in the site, along with the fraud filters used, are subject to security checks. If necessary, users are called and passed through security control. In this way, fraud is minimized and grievances are eliminated.
- offroad.ist has a Call Center established to provide better and faster service to its users. Users can get support from this center on the subject they want easily and quickly, seven days a week, by telephone.
- System settings and warnings are given to users who will become new members of offroad.ist so that they do not choose passwords that can be easily guessed or cracked for password security.
- offroad.ist establishes the SSL connection with TLS V1.2. The certificate used by the bank and offroad.ist is SHA256 with RSA encryption and the key size is 2048k. This is the best possible encryption and is above the recommended minimums.
- The Card Payment Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) defines the logical and physical information security rules that must be followed during the processing, transmission and storage of credit cards. These rules are developed and published by a council called PCI (Payment Card Industry), which has members such as American Express, MasterCard Worldwide, Visa, Discover Financial Services.
As offroad.ist, we do not keep your credit card information in our systems and although it is not mandatory, our systems that process, transmit and store sensitive credit card information are secure, and in line with the importance we give to our customers in credit card processes, the security of all your information and the image of our company among card manufacturers, we have invested and invested in them in 2016. completed the on-site inspection processes and received the PCI-DSS certificate as of January 2017.
- offroad.ist undergoes full-scale and comprehensive vulnerability scanning tests at the beginning of every quarter (4 times a year) and shares the results with the banks it works with and PCI (Payment Card Industry). In addition, the offroad.ist Information Security team does not allow the time between the tests to be extended by repeating the full-scale and comprehensive vulnerability scanning tests 4 times at random dates throughout the year.