We regularly update our security certificates according to SSL standards to provide you with a good shopping experience at all times.
Make sure your internet browser and phone’s operating system are up to date to continue your offroad.ist shopping with pleasure.
You can download the current versions of your browser by clicking the links below.
Current Browser Versions
If you are having problems with Internet Explorer version 11 and above, go to Settings> Make sure that the “Show Intranet Sites in Compatibility View” option is unchecked in the Compatibility View Settings menu.
Note: If you are using Google Chrome v29 and below, Firefox v29 and below, Internet Explorer v10 and below, Opera v16 and below, Safari v6 and below, Yandex v16.2 and below, Maxthon v5.01 and below, offroad as of February 12, 2019 We would like to remind you that you cannot continue your .ist shopping.
You can see the current versions of the operating systems below.
Current Operating Systems
||v5.1.1 and later
||v9.2 and higher
Note: If the operating system of your phones is below Android v4.1, IOS 4 and below, we would like to remind you that you cannot continue your offroad.ist shopping as of February 12, 2019.
For secure online shopping;
- Shop from e-commerce sites that you believe are reliable.
- Keep track of your shopping, keep e-mails.
- Read the terms of delivery and cancellation / return / exchange before shopping.
- Save phone numbers or email addresses for your questions.
- Always use an up-to-date virus program on your devices.
- Set a password consisting of letters and numbers. Update your password periodically.
- Make sure that your mobile phone and e-mail information registered in their systems are always up-to-date so that your bank can reach you in emergency situations related to your card.
Do Not Do These
- Do not open e-mails from people you do not know or messages from your Facebook account.
- Do not use unfamiliar USB and similar devices on your computer.
- Do not share your password information with anyone or save it somewhere.
- Do not share your card information, SMS codes sent to your phone, and site information with anyone. Do not hand over your credit card to someone.
- If you receive e-mails or SMS messages that direct you to a site to enter your personal / card information, do not rely on it.
- Do not shop on public wireless networks or in environments with public computers.
Pay Attention To These
- Note that the link part of the site you are shopping on turns from http to https at the payment stage.
- Be sure to get information before downloading applications to the technological devices you use.
- Be wary of fraudulent call center calls that try to obtain credit card information or personal information under various pretenses.
- Be wary of people who call you by likening the corporate numbers of banks and introduce themselves such as lawyers, police officers, prosecutors, bankers, insurers.
- Be sure to download the applications you will install on your mobile phone from official application stores (such as Google Play, Apple Store). Programs downloaded from unofficial domains can infect your phone with viruses, and your phone book, incoming SMS and banking information can be compromised.
What measures does offroad.ist take for safe shopping?
Credit Card and Payment
- Only your name and surname are stored from your credit card information. No other information is stored in offroad.ist.
- The data exchange between payment screens and banks, including credit card information, is transmitted in a fully encrypted traffic.
- The latest technologies are used for your security on every page where you enter your personal information in your credit card purchases. The key under each browser indicates this.
- With credit cards, debit and virtual cards, BKM Express, GarantiPay and MasterPass applications allow users to make fast and secure payments.
- Users can use the “3D Secure System”, the secure payment infrastructure of banks.
- offraod.ist never requests credit card and password information from its users via e-mail.
- offroad.ist guarantees maximum security with the software it uses and more than 100 fraud control filters. With these filters, it protects both its users and itself against fraud that may occur during shopping.
- Thanks to the fraud filters used and the “Fraud Unit” that the site has, payments made are subject to security checks. If necessary, users are called and passed through a security check. In this way, counterfeiting is minimized and grievances are eliminated.
- offroad.ist has a Call Center established to provide better and faster service to its users. Users can get support from this center, easily and quickly, on the subject they want, without interruption, seven days a week.
- Necessary system settings and warnings are made to new members of offroad.ist so that they do not choose easily guessed or cracked passwords for password security.
- offroad.ist establishes SSL connection with TLS V1.2. The certificate used by the bank and offroad.ist is SHA256 with RSA encryption and the key size is 2048k. This is the best possible encryption and is above the recommended minimum values.
- The Card Payment Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) defines the logical and physical information security rules that must be followed during the processing, transmission and storage of the credit card. These rules are developed and published by a council called PCI (Payment Card Industry) with members such as American Express, MasterCard Worldwide, Visa, Discover Financial Services.
As offroad.ist, although we do not keep your credit card information in our systems and are not compulsory, our systems that process, transmit and store sensitive credit card information are safe and we attach importance to our customers in credit card processes, the security of all your information and our company’s image among card producers, completed the on-site inspection processes and received the PCI-DSS certificate as of January 2017.
- offroad.ist passes all its applications through full scale and comprehensive vulnerability screening tests at the beginning of each quarter (4 times a year) and shares its results with the banks it works with and PCI (Payment Card Industry). In addition, the offroad.ist Information Security team does not allow the prolongation of the time between tests by repeating full-scale and comprehensive vulnerability screening tests 4 times on random dates throughout the year.